Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship
Eligibility to apply:
Applicants must satisfy all the requirements below to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicants must satisfy Nagoya University’s undergraduate admissions eligibility criteria for the Global 30 International Programs.
- Applicants must submit a completed undergraduate admissions application package with the Scholarship Application Form by the respective application deadlines.
The Scholarship includes:
||The tuition will be fully-covered for 4 years.
||The scholarship recipient also needs to pay this fee, but it will be reimbursed in the form of monthly installments within the first year.
||The total of JPY500,000 will be provided every year for personal expenses for 4 years.
*The application fee will not be covered by the scholarship. Therefore, all applicants need to pay the application fee by the respective deadline.
Eligibility to receive scholarship:
Applicants must satisfy both requirements below to receive the scholarship:
- Selected recipients must matriculate at Nagoya University in the year applied, with the intention of completing the program at Nagoya University.
- If a recipient receives additional scholarship from other governmental and/or private sources equivalent to or greater than JPY500,000 per year, s/he will forfeit this scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship:
In principle, the scholarship will cover the four years of the recipient’s undergraduate study at Nagoya University. However, continuation each year will be contingent on the recipient maintaining the "Responsibilities" – as stipulated below. Scholarships can be terminated at any time if it is found that the "Responsibilities" are not being met or the recipient has not abided by the rules and regulations of Nagoya University and Japan.
Responsibilities of the Recipients:
1) Must maintain good academic standing.
2) Is committed to being an ethical leader and role model on campus and the general community.
3) Will represent Nagoya University as a "student ambassador".
Academic and non-academic criteria and extra-curricular activities will be evaluated together with financial need.
How to Apply
Please submit the scholarship application form together with your program application documents via the online admissions system. Please see the instructions below and submit the scholarship application form by the respective application deadline:
Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- 1. Download the Scholarship Application Form
- 2. Print and fill out the form
- 3. Scan the completed application form and income statement separately, and save them to your computer
- 4. Log in to Online Application System
- 5. Upload the scanned application form and income statement